Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sights & Sounds



Origin:  Toronto, Ontario
Genre:  Rock / Alternative
Recent Release:  Monolith









This is where it all began. The first indie band that I really got into, that led me into the whole world of indie rock. To be fair this group is not really indie per se. They are signed with a label and have release a full production-level album, which I have to say is pretty kick-ass.

If I had to classify this Toronto band, I'd label them with a generic Rock/Alternative title. They have a mix of some heavy fast-paced songs which gets your adrenaline pumping like "Storm and the Sun" and "Sorrow" with more slow softer songs like "Borderlines". Both styles are good and the entire album is great. I can't wait for the next one.

Check them out at their myspace page where you can listen to their whole album. Cycle through the songs, I know you'll like them.

http://www.myspace.com/sightsandsounds

No comments:

Post a Comment